Stir fried asparagus with banana shrimp
I start cooking Thai food with various kind of stir fried vegetables. They are delicious, nutritious and easy to cook. This is one of our home favourite recipe.
Stir fried asparagus with banana shrimp:
- 15 asparagus
- 8 banana shrimps
- 3 tbsp. cooking oil
- 1 tbsp. chopped garlic
- 1/4 cups water or soup stock
- 2 tbsp. oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp. light soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sugar
1. Wash, shell and devein the prawns, leaving the tails on.
2. Wash the asparagus remove the stiff part and cut into 1 1/2-inch lengths.
3. Heat the oil in the wok over the medium heat and sauté the garlic until fragrant; then ad the prawns and asparagus. Change to high heat, stir fried for a short while then ad water. When nearly done ad oyster sauce, light soy sauce and sugar to taste. Turn off the heat.
4. Dip out onto a platter and serve hot with rice. Enjoy.